Hundred XOOM Non-Marking Cushion Badminton Shoe (White/Black, 4UK)
(as of Jan 23,2023 10:59:16 UTC – Details)
Xoom – Gives whole-foot Gratification
The heel is guarded with a triangular brace at the back to improve durability. This helps stabilize foot motion and guides the foot during sudden movement and direction changes. Get better ankle stability and heel support for your game.
The shoe body is built with breathable layers of fabric and mesh for optimum ventilation and a light snug fit. The toe box, lateral sections and heel area have a TPU overlay that adds an extra layer of stiffness for support and durability.
The outsole has isometric shape lines that aid with balance, stability and perfect grip during dynamic movement for your gameplay. The non-marking sole also features an anti-rollover front sole extension that overlaps with the toe box for greater abrasion resistance.
The high-density closed-cell foam provides greater cushioning for whole-foot gratification and protects your knees during high-impact activity. Get comfortable on the court with a wide toe fit to help you get into stance.
1. Foot length unit in MM (millimeter)
2. Stand straight on a paper, and mark points of the longest front toe and heel. The length of the two points is the foot length.
3. Left foot and right foot will be slightly different lengths, please measure the bigger.
4. If feet are thick and wide, can choose one size bigger.
5. If feet are narrow and thin, please choose one size smaller.
Built with X-cushion technology for ultimate comfort.
Synthetic leather upper structure improves the shoe’s durability.
Breathable mesh paired outsole grip improves comfort.