Hundred XOOM Pro Non-Marking Cushion Badminton Shoe (Black/Orange, 3UK)
(as of Feb 04,2023 00:27:03 UTC – Details)
Xoom – Gives whole-foot Gratification
The outsole has isometric shape lines that aid with balance, stability and perfect grip during dynamic movement for your gameplay. The non-marking sole also features an anti-rollover front sole extension that overlaps with the toebox for greater abrasion resistance.
The shoe body is built with breathable layers of fabric and mesh for optimum ventilation and a light snug fit. The toe box, lateral sections and heel area have a TPU overlay that adds an extra layer of stiffness for support and durability.
The high-density closed-cell foam provides greater cushioning for whole-foot gratification and protects your knees during high-impact activity. Get comfortable on the court with a wide toe fit to help you get into stance.
1. Foot length unit in MM (millimeter)
2. Stand straight on a paper, and mark points of the longest front toe and heel. The length of the two points is the foot length.
3. Left foot and right foot will be slightly different lengths, please measure the bigger.
4. If feet are thick and wide, can choose one size bigger.
5. If feet are narrow and thin, please choose one size smaller.
Soft Cushioning Phylon Midsole with X-cushion technology supports the foot and gives whole-foot gratification.
The toe box, lateral sections and heel area have a TPU overlay that adds an extra layer of stiffness for support and durability.
Sturdy heel brace ensures optimum support for ankles.
Upper Material – A fusion of mesh, TPU & synthetic leather; Outsole material – Rubber & phylon for better grip and cushioning