GO WELL Satin Silk Hair Bonnet cap with 3 Primium Silk Satin Scrunchies|Satin head cap for sleeping| Satin bonnet for curly hair| Silk bonnet for…
- 😍 Silk Bonnet with Premium Quality: Our satin bonnets are made of premium satin and available for pretty colors and patterns; With years of research and development, our satin bonnets have NO color fading problem ; Because the 100% premium satin outer layer and lining are treated by color fixing technical process; With our satin silk bonnet, you wouldn’t worry the pillow will get dirty at all when sleeping;
- 😍Silk Bonnet Features with Elastic Thin Bands and Drawstring: Our satin bonnet have adjustable and stretchable head size for comfortable wear; After many improvements, the satin bonnet has a thin elastic band and an easy-to-use drawstring on the bottom, which will make your head more comfortable; The band can be stretched to fit different head size, but won’t make your head feel tight;
- 😍 Silky Satin Bonnet for Curly Hair: If you have curly or wavy hair, you know that sleep will make curly hair in a mess when you wake up in the busy morning; Our satin silk bonnet is designed with full cover premium satin, which will make your hair frizz-free and tangle-free by reducing friction between your hair; Our silk satin bonnet will help you get rid of the dryness and breakage cause the satin bonnet have no moisture-absorb materials such as cotton;
- 😍 Multifunctional Satin Bonnet: This satin silk bonnet is not only suitable for sleeping but convenient for you when you’re washing face, bathing and doing skincare; The silk satin bonnet also performs great as a head cover for cancer & chemo patient, because the satin lining of the silk bonnet would protect your hair from losing badly; Also, a soft front and large room are designed for long hair and large heads and;
- 😍Washing Instructions for Satin Silk Bonnet: 1.Hand wash or machine wash in cool water on low setting/ gentle cycle; 2. Satin can be hand washed with cold water and gentle soaps; It should be laid out flat or hung to dry, although satin should not be attached with clothespins, since they will leave marks; 3. Satin should also not be twisted or contorted while it is wet, because it may set permanent wrinkles in the fabric, instead, squeeze out excess water with a towel then air dry.